Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. Where is Tea and Coffee Depot located?
- We are located in Unit 801 of Antel 2000 Corporate Center in Valero, Makati City. Our main landmark is behind PBCOM Building and beside Cityland Building.
2. Are the products locally or internationally made?
- Tea and Coffee Depot has many brand partners from all over Asia. We have products from Malaysia and Singapore. But of course, we also support and cater to local products in the platform.
3. How to order products?
You can order in three ways.
4. Do you offer wholesale of products?
- Yes, we accept wholesale or bulk orders. We also provide discounts for a minimum order of 12 pieces (Discount depends on product price).
5. What are your payment methods?
- We accept payment via Bank Transfer (BPI) and Paymaya. Kindly provide us with your proof of payment, so we can process your order. You may send it to our Facebook Page, Tea and Coffee Depot (https://facebook.com/teaandcoffeedepotph) or email us at email@example.com
6. Do you ship abroad?
- We only ship nationwide as of this moment.
7. What is the ETA (estimated time of arrival) of your delivered products?
- For delivery around Metro Manila, shipping will take around 3 to 5 days. For outside Metro Manila, 5-7 days, depending also on the cut off of the courier. Our partner couriers are Grab Express, Lalamove and JRS Express.